Tuesday, February 20, 2018

whee (:

Just wanted to put it on record that I'm very thankful for my resurgence so far :p I've been paddling and training quite well recently, at the ripe old age of 28 going 29. And it's all thanks to the NTU team. Without them I wouldn't have progressed like this.

At the end of last season, I set a goal for myself for this season. Honestly idk if it will materialise, though I like to think in terms of when it happens ;) But what I know is I have / going to put in the hours and the effort that I can be proud of. It's been a long long time since I've been able to train freely (free (mostly) of schedule commitments, school, injuries (mostly)), and it seems like meeting an old friend again. And also it's been a long while since I have poured myself into something without the certainty of outcome (just got to make the great conspiracy work!).

Time for bed. Rinse and repeat ;)

No comments: